Georgia Attorneys For Dangerous Products & Unsafe Property Claims
Representing Product Liability in Atlanta, Albany, Augusta, Columbus, Duluth, Macon, Savannah and Valdosta.
Tragic accidents caused by dangerous products or unsafe property are often the most difficult for victims because they come with long-term physical and emotional injuries. Help is available to you and your family if you have been injured as the result of—
The legal team at Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C. applies more than 350 years of collective experience to help Georgia clients facing financial and emotional injury due to products and premises liability or negligence. This can include recovery for medical bills, counseling, lost income, property damage, loss of sexual relations, and pain and suffering. With offices in Albany, Atlanta, Augusta, Columbus, Duluth, Macon, Savannah and Valdosta, we take pride in our ability to visit those in need within 24 to 48 hours—and, we can start working on your case immediately.
Georgia accidents demand the right personal injury lawyer
Premises and product injury and death cases often involve complex factual and legal issues. It is very important to choose an experienced legal team that can identify, investigate, and leverage the facts to maximize your financial recovery. For example—
- The designer, manufacturer, and seller of a defective product can often be held responsible for an injury or death.
- Owners of business and personal property have a duty to keep their premises safe. Proof of prior notice of a dangerous condition can impact liability substantially.
- Legal responsibility for some activities (such as those involving explosives or hazardous waste) can be controlled by a legal doctrine called strict liability.
Make your one chance at compensation your best opportunity
In addition to the other complexities of products and premises liability cases, Georgia law gives victims only one chance to get full compensation for their injuries. And, there is a deadline for filing your claim. When you call a Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C. office, you have immediately put to work the full power of one of the largest law firms in the Southeast dedicated exclusively to helping injury victims. Our legal team—
- Has extensive experience in the court where your case will be filed.
- Has successfully resolved hundreds of cases like yours.
- Uses the best engineers, scientists, accident reconstructionists, and medical experts.
- Is often personally familiar with the property where your accident occurred.
- Is well-known and respected by opposing attorneys and insurance company representatives.
- Lives where you live and gives back to your community.
And, most importantly, your initial case evaluation is always free. You pay nothing unless we win your case.
Free products or property injury consultation
Let Ken’s team start working for you with a free case evaluation. There are several ways to contact us:
- Complete the form on this page
- Click on Chat Live button above
- Call us toll free at 1-888-579-1790
If you need a Georgia lawyer to handle product liability or defective product cases we are ready to send you help.